Flaming Hot Business Resources
Check out our FREE resources to help you put the right foot forward from the start, and improve the financial health of your business.
Embracing Tech in Healthcare
How it can help you take control of your numbers
The healthcare industry has no doubt undergone its fair share of challenges in recent years, and digital transformation is changing up how you support patients, and manage your operations.
In our view, technology is key for small business owners in this field, which is why this dedicated healthcare sector guide delves into all things tech related, with the aim of helping you level up all aspects of your biz – including those numbers!
Download this free resource to gain actionable insights about:
- The benefits of a tech-based approach to business
- Some pros associated with looking to dedicated software for your financials
- Practice and patient management tool recommendations
- Stories and advice from healthcare entrepreneurs like you
- Ways a tech savvy numbers specialist can help you achieve your goals
ACHIEVING FINANCIAL SUCCESS
In The Creative Industries: A Guide
We’ve curated the perfect resource for creative entrepreneurs looking to fine tune their processes, as well as those who are about to launch!
Throughout these pages you’ll find lots of tips and tricks that are tailored to those who work in the creative industries, from social media marketing and graphic design, to fashion and art.
Download our guide for intel on:
- How to perfect your product and service-based pricing
- The budget and forecast, and how to manage them to increase your cash flow
- Ways to protect yourself from scope creep
- Top tech tools for creative entrepreneurs
- Hiring and payroll
Reflections, growth tips, and insights from those who have taken the plunge
Inspirational Small Business Stories
We get that you might be dreaming of launching your own gig, yet feel a little daunted by the prospect. Or, maybe you’re already a small business owner, but find the journey a little overwhelming, and aren’t sure whether you’re on the right track.
This is what inspired the theme of our Inspirational Small Business Stories resource, which features first-hand accounts from members of our amazing entrepreneur community.
Download the ebook to:
- Find out what it was that inspired these small business owners to go out on their own.
- See what they have to say about business plans (spoiler alert: not everyone does them), and the value of outsourcing.
- Learn some of their top marketing and growth hacks.
- Read about the honest challenges they’ve faced along the way.
How to start a small business in Australia
10 Step FREE Guide
Entrepreneurs and creatives sometimes struggle with the nitty-gritty of business finances and paperwork. It’s common to feel overwhelmed and let it fall in the “too hard” basket.
A question we get asked A LOT is “what is the purpose of bookkeeping”? The purpose is to keep your financial data organised. This helps you understand your business performance and will answer questions such as:
- How much should I charge for my products / services?
- Am I making money?
- How much should I be making?
- How much can I pay myself?
Stuck with understanding your financials?
Get the FREE 12-Week Cash Flow Planner
With our 12-Week Cash Flow Planner, you can bring together all the figures for your incoming revenue, outgoing expenses, and cash flow planning for future outgoings.
With a bird’s eye view of your business’s financial health, you’ll can plan ahead clearly and hit the ground running. That’s what our outsourced bookkeeping services are about – making things simple and clear, so you can do an even better job for your business.
Small Business Bookkeeping Guide
10 Questions to Ask When Hiring a Bookkeeper
What you’ll probably find though, is that managing your own books can become a bit of a tedious task. You want to focus on the fun client work, not the admin, right!?
If you’re thinking about hiring a bookkeeper, this guide is a must read. We cover some of the key questions (and include some handy answers and tips) to ask these pros, such as:
- How do I know when to hire a bookkeeper?
- How much does a bookkeeper cost?
- How is a bookkeeper different from an accountant?
Ready to go from hot mess to flaming success?
You're wearing too many hats in your business! So, put your hands in the air, and step away from the bookkeeping-hat. Let us wear the stress and boredom of compliance and accounting with our remote bookkeeping services.